Sunday, 28 February 2010

Cupcake love...

Today I really wanted cupcakes from a lovely little bakery in Brighton, Angel Food Bakery. But by the time I got there, there was a queue out the door and not very many cupcakes left. So I just peered through the window longingly…



And so this evening
I made my own cupcakes!
They are not great by any standards and I think I tried to be a bit too creative. But nothing is left of them except a few crumbs so they can’t have been that bad!



The pictures are a little bit blurry but there are vanilla cupcakes with crushed chocolate honeycomb, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttons and plain strawberry ones. Now just to decide which flavours to make next…


1 comment:

  1. Oh, now I am having a serious craving, and I had my sweet tooth pulled when I was child! <3

    fitsandstartsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...