Sunday, 11 April 2010

A is for Animals

So I thought I would start a new (hopefully) weekly post about the stuff I adore on Folksy! Starting with A for animals...

Adore these cute animal buttons by Mollimoo! (£2.95)



Brighten up someone's day with these 'Down at the Woods' silhouette notelets (Pack of 4 £5 from Pookie Su)


Invite a new friend home!! Jarrod the sock monkey (£10 from Katies corner)


You won't want to use this lovely sheep soap from Soaps by Laura (£1.60)


This beautiful wristlet with very cute owl print comes with a kit to make your own jewellry. Available from haptree (£12)


This print is available in lots of other letters too, I want to collect them all (From Nell, £10)

Heres Comes the Circus print (£25 from Laura-Kate Draws)

Everything is currently available from Folksy, so if you see something you like go and check these sellers out!

Have a lovely day

Sare

1 comment:

  1. cute items! I like the sock monkey, and the soap too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...