Wednesday, 7 April 2010

She shoots, she scores...

So I’ve decided to give myself a bit of direction. To be exact 25 goals by my 25th birthday! Which is just over 1200 days…

1. Get a tattoo
2. Run a marathon
3. Graduate
4. Learn Spanish
5. Open my Etsy and Folksy shops
6. Sell something in either my Etsy or Folksy shop!
7. Learn to crochet
8. Raise £9125 for charity (not just a random number, its £1 for every day I’ve been alive up to my 25th birthday!)
9. Go travelling
10. Make a formal dress and wear it to a big function
11. Keep this blog going
12. Grow something
13. Read some classic novels
14. Go to a festival
15. Take more photos
16. Climb a mountain
17. Cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats
18. Find myself the perfect vintage outfit
19. Try a yoga class
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

Ok, so there’s 6 missing but we can work on those over the next few months! I’m going to add these to a page on here so you can track my progress, and I promise there will be plenty of blog posts all about it!

Wish me luck!

Sare

2 comments:

  1. Hola! I would never get a tattoo. But I have been recently thinking that a spool of thread or a sewing machine would be kinda cute! Have fun with your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good list.I've been thinking of making one for myself.I need to get my life more organized towards a goal.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...