Tuesday, 11 May 2010

B is for Bags

After a bit of a delay, I'm back with part two of my Folksy Finds. This time its B for Bags


 Wish I was still young enough to play with these super cute bean bags, from With hugs and kisses for £14.99





 This bag would make popping to the supermarket so much more fun and better for the environment too (Snowdon, £8.50)



 I have actually fallen in love with this satchel - too cool for school! Available from Hold onto your handbag for £36



 
 Be sure to never have the same bag as someone else with these gorgeous clutch bags. The ribbon means you can turn it into a shoulder bag too! (Pepperstorm, £20)





  This shopping bag print by Lucy Player Graphic Design is so cool (£7)


Everything is available on Folksy (well it was when I wrote this post!), enjoy!

Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...