Friday, 17 September 2010

Shopping, shopping, shopping

So last week, I went to an exclusive shopping event at Harrods organised by Glamour magazine. It was so much fun to have a look at all the new season clothes. And there was free icecream!



At the entrance, we were given a lanyard to tick all the freebies we could collect throughout the evening. There were makeovers by Dainty Doll and facials with Kiehl's.



And this key, which if your code matched could win you a pair of Kurt Geiger shoes! Sadly, there were no free shoes for me :(

 I bought a gorgeous cardigan from Warehouse (that I wore the next day with my skinny jeans and a plain white t). 


But had to resist buying this amazing Ted Baker jumpsuit...


Then we all got given a goodie bag filled with lovely pieces!



It was a really great way to spend the evening, I can't wait to start buying AW pieces now!

Have a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...