Thursday, 18 November 2010

Gothic Glamour

Gothic Glamour
One of my favourite trends this season is the gothic trend. As the world has gone vampire crazy (including me a little bit) the fashion world has let us indulge in a bit of gothic glamour.

Look out for:
  • Beautiful shades of navy, purple and black with a touch of silver
  • Velvet, lace and crepe
  • Fur and feathers (fake, definately fake!)
  • Ribbons and ruffles but try to keep it subtle!
Top it all off with some super dark nail varnish (I'm typing this with Rimmel Blue Vogue on) and some berry lipstick.

Keep it simple: jeans, white tee and a lace cape

Go the whole way: lace dress and fascinator, accessorised with feathers and velvet

Which would you like to see as my outfit of the day?

Sare

ps. This is my first attempt at a Polyvore set. I think I have a lot to learn but I'm pretty happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...