Monday, 7 February 2011

Indie Business 3.0


This time last year I was excited about taking Indie 2.0. But then life happened and I just couldn't commit any time to it. I tried to catch up much later but only realised how much I had missed out on. Cue disappointment...

Fast forward to this year and it's time for Indie 3.0! Thanks to a very generous and supportive boyfriend I am taking it and can't wait. I'm promising right now to be a way better student this year! It probably helps quite a lot that I'm actually in a position to put everything I learn straight into practice.

If you have a crafty business or thinking of starting one I can highly recommend this course, it looks amazing! You can find more details here!

Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully life won't get in the way of you enjoying Indie Business 3.0 this year :) I'm taking it too and saw your comment on the first post over there ... wanted to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, thanks for popping by my blog. I'm really looking forward to the course - it's great that you can get involved this year.

    I am so jealous of you living in Brighton, I think it is one of my favourite places in the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah - thanks for the kind words. I still have a long way to go on the knitting front. :) Looking forward to taking the IB class with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! I also did Indie Biz 2.0 and have signed up again for this year's course :). Same story, way too busy and catching up later by myself just wasn't the same. Nice to be your classmate again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did indie biz 2.0 and signed up this time...I did the whole class last year and met some great people! it was a great spring board..

    But i will show you this review...

    http://yourstrulydear.blogspot.com/2011/02/why-indie-biz-is.html
    Its very honest and very very good. Sums it up perfectly!!

    I am glad we are classmates again though!! Ive started the Fashion Ration this year and not buying any clothing from stores but making my own.. so i shall be browsing sewing blogs constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    I'm a fellow classmate from Indie Biz 3.0. Just wanted to say hi. I'm also doing the Scrap Swap from SewTara. It should be lots of fun!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...