Tuesday, 28 June 2011

And the holiday fun continues...

It was pretty tempting to just stay on the beach all day but there was loads I wanted to see in Cornwall so off we went. First stop: Eden Project


If you don’t already know, the Eden Project are basically giant greenhouses housing plants from all over the world to raise awareness and share knowledge about them.


I have wanted to go pretty much since it opened and it definitely didn’t disappoint!



Then we went down to Land’s End. It was pretty late in the afternoon by the time we got there so no crowds for us!
                          

It’s actually one of my lifetime ambitions to cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats so maybe next time I’m there that’s what I’ll be starting?

And we visited Tate St Ives, a modern art gallery. One of the exhibits was room filled with balloons that you could walk through which was pretty fun, if a little strange. And we had our height recorded as part of another exhibit.




We had an awesome few days, it was our first time properly camping but it definitely won’t be our last. I’m already planning out next holiday…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...