Monday, 24 October 2011

Renegade London


A couple of weeks ago, I went along to Renegade's first visit to London. It was a really good day and I think I walked around more times than I could count. I'm trying to be good and not buy too much at the moment, but I did hint for lots of things for my birthday!


I also picked up a crazy amount of business cards...


Some of my favourite stalls were Pretty Zoo, Miso Funky and Elsy & Vine, but I didn't see a single stall I didn't  like.

There were a few stalls offering workshops too. The Make Lounge looked busy all day with their felted woodland animals.I stopped at Craft Central to make a little fabric rosette. I even managed to get the man invovled even if it was just colouring in a postcard!


The PomPom Project also had a stall. They raise money for cancer care and were giving out free pom pom makers as well as information about their work. You could even stay and have a knit and a natter with them.


I really hope this isn't Renegade's last visit to London, I would love to have a stall one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...