Thursday, 6 October 2011

A return to blogging!

So I was planning a rather more exciting return to my blog! It's been pretty quiet here for a while I know. But I've been so busy I thought it was better to not blog at all than blog complete rubbish!

I have a new blog banner, buttons and other visual treats all ready to go. And blog posts written and photos edited. But the Internet won't work at all on my laptop! And it hasn't for days...So I thought I would try the new blogger app out instead.

Today Cath Kidston was doing a book signing of her new book Patch! at Selfridges. As I work just down the road it would have been silly not to go down there!

She was absolutely lovely and her new book looks great. I promise a bigger blog post on it once I've got better Internet and had a good read!

Photos are just from my phone but that's the only way I can blog them at the moment! Apparently this app will only let me put them at the end of the post too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...