Saturday, 5 November 2011

On The Commute


So I've mentioned before that I have a pretty monster commute, a 3 hour round trip every day. 90% of the time I really don't mind it. Until I hear the words 'We apologise for the delay to your service...'

But as I spend quite a chunk of my week commuting I might as well share what I get up to during all those hours on trains!

I’ve been reading…One Day.

Tweet Review - Emma meets Dexter. Revisit them on the same day for 20 years. Watch their lives and loves develop as they grow up. Hope for a happy ending.
So I’m reading this for at least the 3rd time! I truly love this book and it seems a little bit different every time you read it. Although the ending never changes…

While listening to… Plan B – The Defamation of Strickland Banks.

Fitted together surprisingly well, a lot of lyrics about what could have been that fit the book really well. Plus I really love this album too!

Funniest thing I heard...a little boy asking his dad if he lived in the Emerald City. I think they had just been to see Wizard of Oz and his dad was in a fetching green tshirt. 

Maybe I will start taking some pics of some of the hilarious things I see too, that should brighten up the commute a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...