Monday, 5 March 2012

London Fashion Week


Work being crazy town recently means I didn’t get to pore over the catwalks at London Fashion week quite as much as I wanted to. But here’s my top 5 looks I can’t wait till Autumn for.

  1. Bow belts – seen at Temperley London and Burberry Prosum
  2. Geometric prints – seen everywhere, especially Clements Ribeiro, Mulberry and Louise Gray
  3. Folk florals – seen at Mary Katrantzou amongst many others
  4. Bold colours – Antoni and Alison, Henry Holland
  5. Tweed -  seen at PPQ and Erdem

In other news, I could wear Orla Keily’s collection forever. I’m in love with all of it! And collars were once again everywhere, I can fuel my obsession for at least another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...