Saturday, 26 May 2012

Roll Up, Roll Up, The Circus Is In Town

I'm making an extra special effort this year to try things I haven't before. So when I saw the Moscow State Circus was coming to the park literally just down the road, how could I resist!

It was perhaps the most bonkers and most entertaining date night we have ever had.

The acrobatic displays were incredible. I felt a bit ill just looking at high they were going, let alone what they were doing while hanging from the roof/on a tightrope/swinging through the air.

The clowns were pretty funny too, pretty glad we were sitting too far back to get roped in to any audience participation.







The photos aren't the greatest as I wasn't allowed to use the flash. And I kept getting distracted by how brilliant it all was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...