Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Westfield Stratford - Olympic Park

Last Saturday, me and my Mum went off to the new Westfield shopping centre in Stratford, home of the Olympic Park. We got there mega early, so it was really quiet when we first arrived. By the time we left several hours later, it was heaving!

There's a really nice mix of high street stores and more designer places. I couldn't resist a wishful look around Mulberry! But all the stores look really great, and seem to be much more impressive than other branches. I think it probably helps they are all brand new!

But one of the highlights is being able to see the Olympic Stadium from the restaurants level. I only had my phone with me so photos aren't fabulous, but it was a pretty good view. We had a walk down to the gates a bit later to get a closer view as well.






We were also there for the opening of the Gilly Hicks store. Think lots of guys dressed as lifeguards and screaming teenagers! Inside the store is very obviously part of the Abercrombie family but the outside is pretty impressive, with giant screens showing Bondi Beach.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...