Tuesday, 19 June 2012

A Marathon Effort

Although it seems ages ago now I hadn't got round to sharing my London Marathon photos. So better late than never!



It was my 3rd marathon (in as many years) but my 1st (and probably only) London Marathon.


 I was so convinced this was going to be a good picture but I was obviously a lot more tired than I thought I was. Too tired to even keep my eyes open...

I managed to knock off about 25 minutes by previous best which I was very happy about. The atmosphere was really amazing and the crowds kept me going most of the way round.

That's it for a while though, I'm looking forward to a spring with no training in it. Until I'm bitten by the bug all over again next April...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...