Sunday, 17 June 2012

Work In Progress

For a blog that's meant to be about my crafty adventures, there hasn't been a lot of crafting on show here recently. But I promise there has been some going on behind the scenes! Today I thought I would share some of my works in progress.


These friendship bracelets have been half finished for a while. I'm just waiting on the delivery of some studs and chains to beef them up a bit, like these ones here

I've been scribbling designs for my very first crochet blanket. I'm not one to do things by halves, and so I thought I would just go the whole hog with my first project. It will at least give me plenty of practice!


It's not often the mister actually asks me to make something. So when he requested a cross stitch Zelda map (it's from a game for the uninitiated), I jumped at the chance. And then realised what a massive task it was. He wants something quite specific so I'm giving drawing up my own pattern a go for the first time. I used to cross stitch a lot though so I'm hoping it goes smoothly!

Plus I'm mulling over a few ideas for brand new cushions covers for our front room. It's all go around here, I just need to actually finish something...

1 comment:

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...