Thursday, 16 August 2012

Hyde Park Big Screens

Feels quite a long time ago now, but last week I went off to Hyde Park to soak up the Olympic atmosphere. Every day, big screens were showing the sporting action and bands were playing sets, all for free.


The place was absolutely packed, and it was great to cheer and groan along with thousands of others.


The cider and music was good practice for festival time too! Feeder were playing the night I was there, and I loved getting to see them live again.


I was stupidly excited about the Olympics before they even began so I'm really glad I had a chance to experience another part of it. Now the countdown to September and my Paralympic experience begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...