Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Brighton Mini Maker Faire

There seemed to be a crazy amount of things going on in Brighton this last weekend. Some of which I only found out about when it was too late. We stumbled across the Brighton Mini Maker Faire, and had a quick look around.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, it's basically a collection of people who like to make stuff showing what they can do, and getting people involved. Most were not the crafts I usually indulge in, think welding demonstrations and soldering workshops, but there were also mosiac makers and wool spinners there.
My inner geek was in her element looking at all the cool stuff, including several 3D printers.

 And the thing that attracted my attention in the first place...

 Of course, a Dalek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...