Sunday, 23 September 2012

London Fashion Week

Just a quick round up of my favourite SS13 shows from London Fashion Week.


  • Antoni and Alison - lots of silky dresses with crayon scribble prints and metallic detailing
  • sass & bide - mostly white with touches of black, silver and gold, origami folds and geometric shaping
  • Kinder Aggugini - gingham checks and navy florals, lots of dungarees
  • Sophia Webster - presented in giant dolls boxes, mexican inspired colours and designs
  • Mary Katrantzou - postage stamp inspired prints on flowing dresses
  • Temperley London - stripes everywhere, all in navy, coral and white


I find it so tricky to get excited about summer when autumn seems to have arrived. I'm going to stick my head back in all the AW12 collections and come back here again when the sun returns!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...