Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Things I Like Tuesday

I've really been making an effort to read more lately (funny enough, my commutes seems to be going much quicker too...) So today's TiLT is a list of some of my latest reads:

  • Frankenstein - loved it and read it in 3 days. Thought it was pretty similar in style to Dracula which I also loved
  • Beautiful Disaster - fell in love with Abby and Travis within a couple of pages, recommended if you fancy some really easy to read 'chick-lit'. Abby is a way stronger character than certain other female leads recently
  • Madame Bovary - I struggled my way through most of this and have sort of given up. I just couldn't like any of the characters and was pretty much desperate to read something else
  • The Happiness Project - 3/4 of the way through this and really enjoying it. Strangely found I'm already doing loads of her happiness actions which can only be a good thing. 
Any must reads for me? I will literally read anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...