Friday, 12 October 2012

Dress of the Week: Phase Eight Print Dress

I went on a little shopping expedition last weekend, my Mum was on the hunt for a dress to wear to a christening. And this meant I had a nose around some shops I probably wouldn't normally look in.

This beautiful printed dress from Phase Eight didn't catch my eye straight away. It's one of those 'doesn't look as brilliant on the hanger' dresses. But then I saw it featured on the in store visuals and went looking for it.



It's £150 so once again, I would need something special to wear it to but I'm a little bit in love.

An honourable mention needs to go to this dress from Monsoon. This is another serious Christmas party dress contender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...