Monday, 1 October 2012

Mollie Makes Christmas

At Renegade a few weeks ago Mollie Makes were selling their new (and first) book, Mollie Makes Christmas before its general release.

It's everything you would expect from Mollie Makes; beautiful photography, cute design details and of course amazing makes.


Some of my particular favourites include the felt wreath and the finger puppets. But there's plenty of things to try for sewers, crocheters and papercrafters.

The use of vintage looking Christmas designs on each page is a great touch, I want my presents to be wrapped in this stuff this year!

I'm trying not to get over excited about Christmas too early. But I'm keen to handmake a lot of presents this year, so the pressure is already on! I have a feeling this book is going to come in very handy.

The book is released generally on Thursday, you can read a little bit more about it here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Sare, I made the felt ruffle wreath featured in your blog above and was thrilled to be asked to contribute to such a fun colourful book..I love the other projects and can't wait to get started on the paper tree and garlands.. glad you liked my mistletoe wreath..
    Helen Newton
    lillyblossom.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...