Monday, 19 November 2012

Baking Presents


When someone has a hobby/hobbies, it does make present buying a little bit easier. So it probably shouldn't be a surprise that I got quite a few baking related presents. My sister got me some gorgeous measuring cups and stencils from the Great British Bake Off range.


The mister got me this beautiful cake dome. I've wanted one for ages, so my endless hinting obviously paid off.  
 I also got a couple of baking books. Both of these are filled with lots of inspiration, so I'm sure you will be seeing/hearing more about both of these.
I also got some more baking tins (seriously you can never have enough) and some decorating bits like glitter, cutters and cases. I'm very excited to get busy in the kitchen with all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...