Monday, 26 November 2012

Tatty Devine Sugar Skull Necklace

I love Tatty Devine jewellery and I'm a big fan of Super+Super so when I heard they were holding a Tatty Devine workshop I was definitely there!


During the workshop we were each given a plain white skull, stencils, spray paints and a crazy amount of crystals and gems.I was concentrating way too much while I was there to take many photos but I'm completely in love with what I came up with.


Looking around at what everyone else was doing was great too, everyone was producing something totally unique despite starting from the same place. If you ever get a chance to attend a Tatty Devine workshop, or of course visit Super+Super then I totally recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Greg Peck, I am just OVERWHELMED by your creativity - and your snazzy jazzy blog style! :D
    I seriously adore your baking gift ideas too... gotta try that our for Christmas!

    Can't wait to meet you at the Blogcademy!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...