Monday, 3 December 2012

Winter Weekend

December is here (already, where did this year go?) and the weather has got noticeably chillier recently. So my weekend was mainly spent:

 Starting to organise my craft area, I have a desk and shelves and something that will eventually be a noticeboard which is a huge improvement
 Putting together our new bed. It feels very grown up to have matching furniture...
 Eating yummy food like this Thai Beef, I'm very lucky the mister is a great cook
 Putting up my Christmas tree. There are no other decorations yet but it's a start (I go Christmas crazy!)
 Relaxing with magazines, trashy novels and dark chocolate. Potentially the dream combination.
 Finding the second perfect Christmas party dress, which may or may not also be covered in sequins...
And buying yet another super cheesy Christmas jumper, this one might be the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...