Saturday, 5 January 2013

Blowing Away The Cobwebs

The weather on New Year's Eve was pretty horrendous. It was cold, it was wet and it was really windy. So naturally I decided I wanted to go down to the seafront.
We were pretty much soaked before we even left our road, so there was no hope for us by the time we got to the sea.

I could barely stand up in the wind, and the rain was basically blinding me so I have no idea how I managed to take any photos.
But I also couldn't stop grinning, it was definitely a good way to blow away the cobwebs, ready to start afresh in 2013.


On the way there the mister spotted this tree covered in a crazy amount of pigeons. Remind anyone of the film The Birds? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...