Thursday, 28 February 2013

3 Today!

My little blog is a whole 3 years old today! When I first started blogging back then, I didn't really know what I was doing or what I was going to write about. But somehow 3 years later I'm still here, and still finding stuff to say. On average I've blogged every 4 days this whole time which completely astounds me when I think about everything else that's happened IRL (graduated, moved house twice, changed jobs 3 times, run 3 marathons).

So thank you to everyone out there reading my blog, whether this is your first or your 100th visit. It seems ironic that my blog's birthday month has probably been my most sporadic blogging time in ages, but I have big plans. All the behind the scenes work will hopefully start to show right here very soon!

And as we all know, 3 is the magic number!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...