Monday, 25 March 2013

Easter Biscuits

So it was raining and I was bored. The obvious answer to this is to bake something. I had seen a recipe in the latest Sweet magazine for chocolate Easter biscuits, all beautifully decorated. Small problem, I didn't have all the ingredients, or many relevant cookie cutters. 

So, the biscuits became gingerbread. I managed to dig out a rabbit and an Easter egg shaped cookie cutter. I found some writing icing in my baking cupboard, although only green and yellow were really left.
And these are the results. Maybe not the best looking biscuits I've ever made but they taste pretty good. As a bonus, it wasn't raining when they were finished!

If you did fancy making your own, I would recommend Sweet for lots of Easter/spring time/pretty recipes. Or buy this gorgeous tin of biscuits from Biscuiteers. I've actually now got my eye on this Bird of Paradise Easter egg as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...