Friday, 5 April 2013

3 ways to wear: Hi-top Wedges

I'm really really bad at taking outfit photos. I normally have no time at all before work, and end up in my pyjamas at the end of the day before I remember I haven't taken any photos. So I apologise now for the slightly tired face in some of these photos, I can't promise that will improve but I'll give it a go!

Anyway, these little beauties are my new favourite things in the world. Super comfortable, I can even run for a train in them, while still giving me that little bit extra heels always give.

Outfit 1: Pretty in Pink
Pink sweatshirt - Primark
Skull earrings - Accesorize
Black skirt - Miss Selfridge(years ago!)
Nails: Nails Inc Shoreditch
Ring: 

Outfit 2
Grey sweatshirt - Primark
Denim shorts - Debenhams
Necklace - Tatty Devine


Outfit 3
Grey t-shirt - H&M
Cardigan - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Nails - Rimmel Aqua Cool 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...