Friday, 12 April 2013

Crafty Magazine

While I was at the Knitting & Stitching Show I picked up a copy of Crafty Magazine, and it has now been released generally. 

It came with a beautifully presented free gift, calico fabric. And then there were ideas for what you could do with it in the magazine.

As well as some lovely tutorials (the pumps customisations are awesome), there are interviews accompanied by gorgeous illustrations.
 The diary in the What's On section has some cute suggestions. Everyone remember to look on the bright side on the 15th May!
 There were also some great articles on grafitti and vintage cameras, all with beautiful photography.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty cool magazine. There were several projects I will definitely be trying out, books I've added to my Amazon wishlist and blogs added to my favourites. If you're a fan of Mollie Makes (and I struggle to find people who aren't) then you will probably like Crafty too. Although they are perhaps too similar to read both regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...