Thursday, 11 April 2013

Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts Show


Last weekend I headed off to yet another craft show. I clearly can't get enough of them! This time it was the turn of the Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts Show. It had the usual mix of stalls selling all manner of crafty goodies. The dinosaur above was part of the Decopatch display, and yes they are cupcakes on his back. 
 

There was also a small display of costumes from Jane Austen screen adaptations including Colin Firth's outfit from that Mr Darcy scene.

This show also featured a catwalk show, showcasing design by fashion college students as well as fabrics and patterns available from stalls at the show. I thought this was a great idea, I saw a lot of people heading for the pattern bar to buy straight after the show. 

I couldn't resist this beautiful fabric, it's ridiculously summery!


If I was forced to choose, I think I preferred the Knitting & Stitching Show. There were more stalls there that appealed to me, and it seemed a bit bigger/less busy. But both are great days out, especially if you fancy some pretty new crafty materials or even a brand new hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...